So MANY CULTURES

Where is the place you have seen that has the most cultures, for me it’s easily Melbourne. If you’re Australian then you feel left out, so we took a waltz around Melbourne. Here is the amazing places we went to: Birrarung Wilam river camp, Birrarung Marr, Enterprise Park, Vic market, Bourke street, sandridge bridge, Federation square, Arts center Melbourne, Lonsdale street and national gallery of Victoria. There were some things that I enjoyed which is: the walking, delicious food, the smell in the meat hall made my mouth water, rolling down a steep hill and climbing some cool rocks there were somethings I didn’t like: we didn’t do as much walking as I hoped for, angry strangers, not buying stuff, not much food, not going to Chinatown Β and not having donuts >:( and there was very interesting things: A HUGE eel, the food in the meat hall (Lamb brain, pigs head to name a few) squids and seafood, a lot of people, school ditchers (don’t do school for the day) new fruits (Custard Apple) aboriginal shields and the mysterious notebook. And there were some Global Connections: Asian food, Polish food, German food, Greek food and Italian food.IMG_3257-1yeducy